Hovde Gård is one of Norway’s most beautiful venues for courses, conferences and functions. Hovde Gård features a hotel, restaurant and spa in an idyllic location in Ørland municipality, where the Trondheimsfjord meets the open sea. Hovde Gård opened in March 2009 following a complete renovation of the former school of domestic science, with its unique history dating all the way back to 1923. Hovde Gård offers: Accommodation for 61 guests in 35 elegant rooms, function rooms for up to 100 people, modern conference facilities for up to 80 people, a spa open to residents and non-residents, a restaurant and bar with traditional fare and a bistro inspired menu and physical activities and other experiences.
We offer the following:
- Overnight accommodation for 61 people in 35 elegant rooms
- Function rooms for up to 100 people
- Modern conference facilities for up to 80 people
- Spa open to residents and non-residents
- Restaurant and bar with traditional fare and a bistro inspired menu
- Physical activities and other attractions